WHERE TO FIND US....
P.O. Box 2141
California City, CA 93504
2019 - PURE UTV SERIES...
Pure 150 - #1 - Jan 26
Pure 150 # 2 - Feb 16
Pure 200 - # 3 - Mar 30
Pure 250 - #4 & #1 - May 18
Pure 150 - #5 & #2 - Twi - Jun 22
Pure 151 - #6  - Night - Aug31
Pure 300 - #7, Double Pts - Oct 26
2019 - PURE UTV SUPER-C/X Closed-Course Series...
We have some great events for you. Most starting at the RACING RANCH - 138th & PROCTOR BLVD, CAL-CITY, KERN COUNTY, CA.
This is the only place in Soithern California and possibly in all of the Western States where we can lay out incredible courses, without usig the same trails twice in a year. And without a myrad of permits and restrictions. WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CAL-CITY DESERT!
No, our races ar not as sexy as a Baja 1000 or 500 or the Vegas 2 Reno event, but when you get down to it here is what we have and offer:
1. Less hassels to chase or pit
2. No special permits to get arround and help your racer on the course
3. THE COSTS ARE SUPER LOW & CERTAINLY AFFORDANLE!
5. More money put in the Pro Purse than any other organization for the money invested on an entry!
6. Great variety of race courses all year long, yet easy access to your pits.
7. New in 2020, we are adding our "Closed-Course" event on the Sunday, right after the PURE UTV race! Open to all Off-Road Classes. It will be a full wekend of fun, racing and meeting with great friends.
8. AGAIN: NO ONE HAS BETTER RACING WITH LOW ENTRY FEES THAN AVA/BAJA PROMOTIONS - None!
9. ENTRY FEES & PRO PAYBACK ARE THE BEST OF ANY SERIES!
We realize that many promoters have not yet set their schedule for 2020 AT THIS DATE: - JULY 23,2019.
However, we wanted to jump ahead to set our tentative racing schedule for 2020 because we do have a plethora of other events in the works, but not necessarily just in off-road.
We are also producing Mountain Bike Endurance events, Drone Competition, Pony Express Races, Cross Country Running Marathons, even R/C Off-Road races in 2020.
THEREFORE, we need to set our schedule now.
NOTE: As we go along, we may need to make changes or adjust the dates from one weekend to another. I hope you understand that we wish to work with you and make your racing schedule more pliable and at the same time work with other prmoters. Most are happy to work with us. Therefore, you may see a few changes during this fantastic 2020 RACING SEASON!