Racers, Friends and Enthusiasts- Update July 19 – 4:30 p.m.:
The DWT PURE “350” Presented by SXSPerformance.comis fast approaching and you may wish to take advantage of several options if you sign up in time. For example:
- If you sign up and pay the deposit of $50 or pay your entry in full by JULY 22, 2013you will receive a 30% Discount on the PURE “350” event T-shirt (Regular $20), or $14 ea. You can fax your entry to: 877.842.3052 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- If you sign up no later than Thursday, August 1 by 6 p.m.you will pay the regular entry fees: Pros $350 & Sportsman $150
- Qualifying starting order: We will start you according to when we received you entry. Qualifying starts Saturday, Aug 3. 9 a.m. The qualifying lap is approximately 2 miles in front of the start/finish. – Based on how you qualify is how you will be “staged” later on for the 4 p.m. start of the PURE “350”.
- Top Qualifier Award(s) will be presented at the Mandatory Racer’s Meeting at 3 p.m. one hour before the start of the event.
- Please remember: Any entries or deposits received AFTER August 1, at 6 p.m.will be charged an additional $100 as a “Late Fee.”
- Your IRC tracking unit will be installed in your vehicle by IRC personnel. The IRC fee is $35. Immediately following the race, the IRC unit will be collected from you at the S/F to verify your laps and times. Failure to turn-in the IRC unit may penalize and/or disqualify you from the event.
- IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE UNIT IS RETURNED EVEN IF YOU BROKE DOWN DURING THE EVENT! IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE UT OF THE RACE
- Awards will be held at the AMERICAN LEGION Hall in Cal City at 10:30 a.m. where breakfast and drinks will be available. Directions to the American Legion will be provided when you “check-in” at the start/finish.
- Be sure to go to: www.averacing.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information.
Attached are entry, course, t-shirt art. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you soon.